Beach Blonde Remy Human Hair Extensions / Straight
Up your blonde game girl with these seriously on point Beach Blonde dyed virgin hair extensions, made with 100% human hair. They’re silky straight, unbelievably healthy, with minimal shedding.
- 1x - 100 gram bundle of stunning straight hair extensions.
- Beach blonde shade 613 with a gorgeous shine.
- Unbelievably healthy 100% human hair that can be heat styled with your straighteners or curling iron.
- Silky smooth and tangle free.
- Minimal shedding thanks to a strength enforced weft.
Straight Beach Blonde Hair Extensions, made with 100% human hair.
Ethically sourced and hand processed promises flawless human hair with intact cuticles for longer lasting, tangle free perfection. The Hair is high density, and the weft is strength enforced so shedding is minimal.
Each bundle is 100g. They will look healthy for ages with protein-rich hair strands and a stunning shine.
Good to know
Just like your natural hair, Sahar Hair extensions require a certain amount of love. With a good care routine and some basic tips you can keep your extensions super healthy and stunning for even longer:
- Use a shampoo and conditioner that are sulphate-free and alcohol-free, these chemicals strip the moisture and natural oils out of the hair. Never use products that list any of the following in their ingredients: SLS, Sodium, Sulfate, Sulphate, Alcohol, Ethanol, Propanol, Isopropyl, and Propyl.
- Use a moisturizing conditioner both before and after shampooing, we also recommend skipping the shampoo completely sometimes and simply co-wash your extensions with conditioner.
- Always rinse your extensions using cold water, this will help lock in moisture.
- Pat out excess water with a microfibre towel and air-dry your extensions whenever possible. We don’t recommend blow-drying them, if you must then use a cold setting to prevent heat damage and keep the blow drying direction consistent, ie down over.
- Never brush your hair extensions until they are 90% dry, hair is at its weakest when it’s wet. If you need to loosen any tangles, gently use your fingers.
- Apply a small amount of hair oil to lock in moisture, this will keep your hair silky smooth and super healthy. Never apply oil to hair that has not been conditioned as you will only be locking in dryness.
- If you style your hair with heat tools like straighteners or curlers always use a heat protection spray to stop moisture escaping.
If you would like additional advice or have any questions please slide into our DM’s over on facebook or insta, or feel free to fire us an email.