Ombre Chocolate Brown / Auburn Remy Hair Bundle with Frontal / Body Wave
- 3x - 100 gram beautiful body wave hair weave bundles.
- 1x - 13x4 Inch free part frontal in body wave.
- Chocolate brown / auburn ombre dyed virgin hair with a gorgeous shine.
- The top is naturally black, blending into a shade #4 (chocolate brown) and finishing in shade #30 (auburn).
- Healthy 100% human hair that can be heat styled with your straighteners or curlers.
- Minimal shedding thanks to a strength enforced weft.
Good to know
|Color||Chocolate Brown / Auburn - #1B/4/30|
|Type||Virgin Human Hair|
|Human Hair?||Yes, 100% human|
|Can apply heat?||Yes. Hair Straighteners, Curlers, etc|
Just like your natural hair, Sahar Hair extensions require a certain amount of love. With a good care routine and some basic tips you can keep your extensions super healthy and stunning for even longer:
- Use a shampoo and conditioner that are sulphate-free and alcohol-free, these chemicals strip the moisture and natural oils out of the hair. Never use products that list any of the following in their ingredients: SLS, Sodium, Sulfate, Sulphate, Alcohol, Ethanol, Propanol, Isopropyl, and Propyl.
- Use a moisturizing conditioner both before and after shampooing, we also recommend skipping the shampoo completely sometimes and simply co-wash your extensions with conditioner.
- Always rinse your extensions using cold water, this will help lock in moisture.
- Pat out excess water with a microfibre towel and air-dry your extensions whenever possible. We don’t recommend blow-drying them, if you must then use a cold setting to prevent heat damage and keep the blow drying direction consistent, ie down over.
- Never brush your hair extensions until they are 90% dry, hair is at its weakest when it’s wet. If you need to loosen any tangles, gently use your fingers.
- Apply a small amount of hair oil to lock in moisture, this will keep your hair silky smooth and super healthy. Never apply oil to hair that has not been conditioned as you will only be locking in dryness.
- If you style your hair with heat tools like straighteners or curlers always use a heat protection spray to stop moisture escaping.
If you would like additional advice or have any questions please slide into our DM’s over on facebook or insta, or feel free to fire us an email.