PREMIUM 10A Straight Peruvian Virgin Remy Hair Extensions
Straight Peruvian Hair Extensions, made with 100% natural, authentic, unprocessed virgin hair.
These are from the PREMIUM range (Sahar Original), they’re crazy soft, super beautiful, and will last for ages.
Considered to be amongst the best quality hair in the world, it’s never been curled, destroyed by chemicals, bleached, or coloured. Which in-turn means hair that’s silky smooth, thick, and feels just as natural as your own hair.
Ethically sourced and hand processed promises flawless Peruvian hair with intact cuticles for longer lasting, tangle free perfection. The Hair is high density, and the weft is strength enforced to prevent shedding.
Super quality means unlike normal extensions you can safely dye or bleach these without the hair becoming dry. You can also straighten and curl them, basically you can treat them just as you would your own hair.
Each bundle is 100g and will last up to 12 months with proper care. The natural colour of these hair extensions is #1B which is a natural black. They will look healthy for ages with protein rich hair strands and a stunning shine.
- 1x 100 gram Bundle (100g)
- Weft / Weave Attachment
- Unprocessed Virgin Remy Hair
- Premium Peruvian Hair Extensions
- 100% Authentic & Natural
- Colour #1B (Natural Black)
- Ethically Sourced
- Silky Smooth
- Unbelievably Healthy
- Thick High Density Hair
- Protein Rich Hair Strands
- Strength Enforced Weft
- Tangle Free
- Zero Shedding
- Hand Processed
- Stunning Shine
Good to know
|Color||Natural Black - #1B|
|Human Hair?||Yes, 100% human|
|Can apply heat?||Yes. Hair Straighteners, Curlers, etc|
Just like your natural hair, Sahar Hair extensions require a certain amount of love. With a good care routine and some basic tips you can keep your extensions super healthy and stunning for even longer:
- Use a shampoo and conditioner that are sulphate-free and alcohol-free, these chemicals strip the moisture and natural oils out of the hair. Never use products that list any of the following in their ingredients: SLS, Sodium, Sulfate, Sulphate, Alcohol, Ethanol, Propanol, Isopropyl, and Propyl.
- Use a moisturizing conditioner both before and after shampooing, we also recommend skipping the shampoo completely sometimes and simply co-wash your extensions with conditioner.
- Always rinse your extensions using cold water, this will help lock in moisture.
- Pat out excess water with a microfibre towel and air-dry your extensions whenever possible. We don’t recommend blow-drying them, if you must then use a cold setting to prevent heat damage and keep the blow drying direction consistent, ie down over.
- Never brush your hair extensions until they are 90% dry, hair is at its weakest when it’s wet. If you need to loosen any tangles, gently use your fingers.
- Apply a small amount of hair oil to lock in moisture, this will keep your hair silky smooth and super healthy. Never apply oil to hair that has not been conditioned as you will only be locking in dryness.
- If you style your hair with heat tools like straighteners or curlers always use a heat protection spray to stop moisture escaping.
If you would like additional advice or have any questions please slide into our DM’s over on facebook or insta, or feel free to fire us an email.