PREMIUM 10A Straight 3 Bundles Brazilian Virgin Remy Hair Extensions
- Silky Straight - 3x 100gram bundles of premium straight hair extensions.
- Luxury Virgin Hair - Undyed & naturally black, these extensions are made from luxurious Brazilian hair that's a dream to run your fingers through.
- Thick Ends - Beautiful thick ends that scream quality and offer unbeatable volume.
- Real Remy - Stunning remy hair for a supreme, silky smooth, tangle free weave.
- Minimal Shedding - Thanks to a strength enforced weft & reinforced stitching shedding is minimal to none.
- Glamorous Lustre - Say goodbye to dull lifeless hair and hello to gorgeous vibrant lustre.
Good to know
|Color||Natural Black - #1B|
|Human Hair?||Yes, 100% human|
|Can apply heat?||Yes. Hair Straighteners, Curlers, etc|
Just like your natural hair, Sahar Hair extensions require a certain amount of love. With a good care routine and some basic tips you can keep your extensions super healthy and stunning for even longer:
- Use a shampoo and conditioner that are sulphate-free and alcohol-free, these chemicals strip the moisture and natural oils out of the hair. Never use products that list any of the following in their ingredients: SLS, Sodium, Sulfate, Sulphate, Alcohol, Ethanol, Propanol, Isopropyl, and Propyl.
- Use a moisturizing conditioner both before and after shampooing, we also recommend skipping the shampoo completely sometimes and simply co-wash your extensions with conditioner.
- Always rinse your extensions using cold water, this will help lock in moisture.
- Pat out excess water with a microfibre towel and air-dry your extensions whenever possible. We don’t recommend blow-drying them, if you must then use a cold setting to prevent heat damage and keep the blow drying direction consistent, ie down over.
- Never brush your hair extensions until they are 90% dry, hair is at its weakest when it’s wet. If you need to loosen any tangles, gently use your fingers.
- Apply a small amount of hair oil to lock in moisture, this will keep your hair silky smooth and super healthy. Never apply oil to hair that has not been conditioned as you will only be locking in dryness.
- If you style your hair with heat tools like straighteners or curlers always use a heat protection spray to stop moisture escaping.
If you would like additional advice or have any questions please slide into our DM’s over on facebook or insta, or feel free to fire us an email.