Strawberry Blonde Remy Human Hair Bundle with Closure / Straight Dip Dye
- 3x - 100 gram stunning straight hair bundles.
- 1x - 4x4 Inch free part lace closure in straight.
- Strawberry blonde dip dyed virgin hair with a natural shine.
- The top is naturally black while the bottom has been dyed to shade #27.
- Silky smooth 100% human hair with healthy protein rich strands.
- Minimal shedding thanks to a strength enforced weft.
Straight Dip Dye / Ombre Virgin Hair Bundle, made with 100% virgin human hair.
Bundle deals are great if you want a full head. Including 3x 100 gram wefts they offer a great discount when compared to buying everything separately.
Ethically sourced and hand processed promises flawless virgin hair with intact cuticles for longer lasting, tangle free perfection. The Hair is high density, and the weft is strength enforced so shedding is minimal.
Great quality means unlike normal extensions you can safely dye or bleach these without the hair becoming dry. You can also straighten and curl them, basically you can treat them just as you would your own hair.
Each bundle is 100g. They will look healthy for ages with protein rich hair strands and a stunning shine.
Good to know
|Color||Strawberry Blonde - #1B/27|
|Type||Virgin Human Hair|
|Human Hair?||Yes, 100% human|
|Can apply heat?||Yes. Hair Straighteners, Curlers, etc|
Just like your natural hair, Sahar Hair extensions require a certain amount of love. With a good care routine and some basic tips you can keep your extensions super healthy and stunning for even longer:
- Use a shampoo and conditioner that are sulphate-free and alcohol-free, these chemicals strip the moisture and natural oils out of the hair. Never use products that list any of the following in their ingredients: SLS, Sodium, Sulfate, Sulphate, Alcohol, Ethanol, Propanol, Isopropyl, and Propyl.
- Use a moisturizing conditioner both before and after shampooing, we also recommend skipping the shampoo completely sometimes and simply co-wash your extensions with conditioner.
- Always rinse your extensions using cold water, this will help lock in moisture.
- Pat out excess water with a microfibre towel and air-dry your extensions whenever possible. We don’t recommend blow-drying them, if you must then use a cold setting to prevent heat damage and keep the blow drying direction consistent, ie down over.
- Never brush your hair extensions until they are 90% dry, hair is at its weakest when it’s wet. If you need to loosen any tangles, gently use your fingers.
- Apply a small amount of hair oil to lock in moisture, this will keep your hair silky smooth and super healthy. Never apply oil to hair that has not been conditioned as you will only be locking in dryness.
- If you style your hair with heat tools like straighteners or curlers always use a heat protection spray to stop moisture escaping.
If you would like additional advice or have any questions please slide into our DM’s over on facebook or insta, or feel free to fire us an email.